- Understand the core capabilities and key growth initiatives for respective Koch businesses. Collaborate with respective Koch businesses to originate, screen, diligence, negotiate and close investments and or acquisitions that fit their respective growth initiatives.
- Identify new growth platforms that may fit Koch. Originate, screen, complete due diligence and close compelling investment opportunities and or acquisitions associated with such new growth platforms.
- Work with Koch businesses and Koch capabilities to assess and execute targeted divestitures.
- Collaborate with members of Koch Equity Development, Koch businesses and industry knowledge experts to assess the drivers of sustainable competitive advantage in a given industry. Tools utilized to assess what creates a sustainable competitive advantage in a given industry include value chain analysis, developing a fundamental point of view around key supply/demand drivers and establishing a framework associated with the current and future price setting mechanism.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Koch’s economic framework and mental models. Work with Koch Equity Development’s analyst team and Koch businesses to ensure such economic framework and mental models are properly incorporated in economic models.
- Lead cross-functional transaction due diligence teams.
- Develop and mentor Koch Equity Development’s analyst team.
- 3+ years of experience in business development type work, including deal origination and execution as well as fundamental supply/demand analysis in industrial value chain(s)
- Hands on transactional due diligence experience
- Demonstrated analytical and financial modeling capability
- Strong communication skills
- Collaboration and team player
- Flexibility and capability to analyze and identify opportunities across numerous value chains
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Engineering
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....