MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For more than 30 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Developer to help us continue our growth.
Description of Duties:
- Build relations with the USAF, US Navy, Pentagon, Andrews, Langley, and NAVAIR clients.
- Identify suitable business opportunities with the USAF, US Navy, Pentagon, Andrews, Langley, and NAVAIR clients.
- Prior to procurement, work to ensure that business opportunities are MCR friendly.
- Qualified opportunities will be funded and a procurement will begin
- Tie business development initiatives to funding/procurement initiation and MCR capabilities
Requirements for the Position:
- Manager relationships with market place/industry key figures and corporations for positioning teaming relations and gathering market intelligence.
- BA/BS degree and 5 plus years of experience developing business with the U.S. Government. The last two years must have been calling on the USAF, US Navy, Pentagon, Andrews, Langley, and NAVAIR clients.
- Deep, proven and recent client relationships within the CIO’s, CFO’s and business or mission organizations for these clients.
- Proven track record of closing new business with these clients over the last two years.
- Good understanding of the consultative sales process.
- Must be available to travel as needed.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
MCR, LLC. - 8 months ago