Business Development Director for Synteras who will direct business development activities
o Bachelor degree in Business Management, Administration or Marketing or at least ten years relevant experience in lieu of the degree.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying new business development opportunities and overseeing the capture management and proposal development processes.
- Responsible for maintaining the “pipeline” of new opportunities. Pipeline should be focused on records and electronic records management focusing on DoD, Federal agencies, as well as commercial organizations.
- Perform strategic planning, participates in the development of annual business plan.
- Responsible for resource allocation, technical management and oversight, project reviews, and resolution of project/division issues.
- Interact with Akima Management Services (AMS), as well as AMS’ parent company and shareholders to ensure a strong and positive image.
- Meet and maintain close relationships with new and current customers.
- Contact prospective customers using networking, referrals from current customers, POC listings from advance RFP postings, and professional organization meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Perform initial analysis of proposed or actual request of capabilities and RFP’s to determine technical, schedule, and content reasonableness and profitability in the following specific areas:
- Facility Maintenance including infrastructure, facilities, grounds, pest control, ranges, utilities
- Base Logistics including supply, transportation and vehicle operations/maintenance
- Act as capture manager on targeted AFM business
- Assist in evaluating potential business acquisition
- Contact customers at regular intervals and discusses product quality, timeliness of delivery, solicits positive comments/documents and quotes of appreciation and obtains a customer satisfaction survey.
- Determine other customer needs and reinforces Akima’s capabilities to provide additional support.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Akima, LLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify Akima, LLC’s Human Resources Department.
Akima, LLC and its family of companies reserve the right to edit, revise or change this job description. Nothing in the contents of this job description implies an employment contract with the incumbent.
Sales, Business Development & Related
NANA Development Corporation - 2 years ago