TKL Research is a full-service, international Clinical Research Organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer healthcare industries. We provide comprehensive clinical trial management services for Phase 1-4 clinical research studies, including an inpatient Phase 1 facility and outpatient specialized research clinics.
We are seeking a highly motivated clinical research sales professional for this full time opening. This individual will be responsible for identifying new TKL clients, managing the sales cycle, and securing contracts for CRO services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect and develop new opportunities for our CRO services, both full-service and stand-alone.
- Attend key conferences and work at TKL booths when TKL is exhibiting.
- Work independently to identify new clinical trial opportunities from industry intelligence, follow-up on leads generated from industry/therapeutic meetings, and networking with colleagues.
- Provide client services to key accounts.
- Manage sales cycle for RFPs (response to be developed by internal team), follow-up on submitted proposals, participate in bid defense meetings to secure contracts.
- Develop annual sales plan to achieve yearly corporate goal with 20% annual increase in total sales. Individual yearly goals to be set based on experience and current client base.
- Contribute to BD strategy to achieve 5-year plan for corporate growth.
- Prepare monthly client contact reports and BD pipeline reports
Min Bachelor’s degree, preferably in life sciences. Advanced degree is a plus. Minimum of 5 years in a CRO operations or BD position. 2-5 years in a CRO sales position, meeting or exceeding annual sales goals. Strong communication and negotiation skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Power Point presentations.
We offer a competitive compensation package for full time employees, commensurate with your background and experience, including full benefits, 401(k) with match and a profit sharing plan.
We are considering remote-based candidates for this opening. Home/Remote office experience is required.
TKL Research, Inc. - 22 months ago