USfalcon possesses explicit experience and associated resources & capabilities with direct applicability to the Combatant Commands and the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). DISA, a Combat Support Agency, provides, operates, and assures command and control, information sharing capabilities, and a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure in direct support to joint warfighters, National level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full spectrum of operations. Combatant Commands (COCOMs) provide operational instructions and command and control to the Armed Forces and have a significant impact on how they are organized, trained, and resourced. In support of this corporate growth area USfalcon’s goal is to identify and hire a Director, Business Development to augment the existing staff in the National Capital Region. The successful candidate while meeting the basic requirements articulated below must possess the initiative to identify, pursue, and ultimately capture business aligned with the USfalcon experiences and R&C’s, as well as, identify R&C needs to meet future customer needs. The successful candidate will furthermore possess the ability to assimilate complex associations to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 10+ years of experience with a successful track record of business development across a diverse and complex portfolio of technology-oriented services to COCOMs and DISA.
- Proven career rich with BD and CM positions with a win ratio that exceeds 60 percent for opportunities of programs (in excess of $10M per annum).
- Documented experience developing and implementing marketing & communication themes.
- Final Secret Security Clearance.
- MBA or MS in a technical field of study from an accredited institution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Ability to improve brand awareness within assigned customer set and geographic area.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with multiple internal and external customers.
- Ability to cogently detail opportunities through pipeline management and organizational policies governing bid/no-bid decisions.
- Proven experience in the development of account plans based on strategic priorities with documented short and long term accomplishments.
- Experience supporting the development of strategic intent, strategic objectives/enablers, and organizational resources and capabilities to meet organizational growth objectives.
Support the company’s strategic direction and position the company to meet assigned growth goals.
- Identify new business opportunities that align with the capabilities and competencies of the company,
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Reston Va, Morrisville, NC, Belcamp, MD, Colorado Springs, CO, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Directly support the revenue and direct labor growth of the USfalcon business unit through the development of additional work efforts on existing contracts and by supporting the development, capture and winning of new contracts.
- Support development, promotion and execution of the corporate growth plan.
- Recommend win strategies and contribute to the development of price to win and teaming strategies.
- Create and execute customer call plans that support the corporate growth plan.
- Identify, qualify and capture business opportunities and pursuits in your assigned pipeline.
- Develop account and marketing plans.
- Achieve assigned bookings and revenue goals.
- Contribute directly to competitive intelligence collection, analysis and evaluation.
- Identify customer hot buttons and key requirements.
- Perform original research to analyze and solve marketing/sales problems.
- Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Represent the company at key and important meetings and symposiums with government customers, and at awards honoring USfalcon.
- Additional duties as assigned.
USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Belcamp, MD, Colorado Springs, CO, Newport News, VA and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...