Business Title: Director, Business Process Management
Requisition Number: 34883
Area of Interest: Finance Management
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director in IT Enabled Transformation for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Hartford office.
- Develop, maintain and manage client relationships
- Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
- Manage and support delivery of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to business integration such as service oriented architecture (SOA), business process management (BPM), and business process transformation
- Define and build solution and marketing collateral, develop pursuit plan, and deliver advisory methodologies for business integration
- Manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost management policies
- Manage and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Twelve years of experience as a technical lead or architect responsible for large scale application design and architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in SOA and service platforms and enterprise service bus and integration platforms
- Knowledge of business requirements, process modeling/simulation, and high-level design activities
- Experience in assessing, design/redesigning, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting BPM solutions
- Experience in managing large projects involving a team of ten or more
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 17 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...