Director, Business Strategy & Program Management
Director, Business Strategy & Program Management:
We challenge you as the Director, Business Strategy & Program Management to execute global strategy for the Software Customer Services organization. You are responsible to increase organizational effectiveness, help achieve transformational goals and execute on strategic and tactical priorities that span globally or functionally.
You will report into PCCI Software Customer Services Manager and have a team of direct reports; including project managers and business process managers.
1. Advises SCS leadership on selection, prioritization and scoping of programs or initiatives.
2. Drives business case development.
3. Executes strategic programs and initiatives, manages risk
4. Manages communication strategy and implementation
5. Drives results and accountability for programs
6. Manages design of KPIs, BMS and customer experience programs
7. Manages interdependencies of programs across SCS and coordinates collaboration
8. Contributes to Philips Healthcare transformation initiatives
9. Provides increased Customer Satisfaction with program-related work
10. Acts as a leader for change, using industry best practices
11. Provides counsel to senior leaders
Project management Professional
Continuous Process Improvement
Six Sigma or Lean
1. MBA preferred with 5 to 7 years experience in relevant fields such as strategy, business development, management consulting or marketing
2. Strong understanding of healthcare market, software preferable
3. Solid background in strategy development and implementation within the healthcare industry
4. Expertise in project management exhibited by the ability to lead multiple project workstreams involving several functions in a matrix organization
5. Strong conceptual problem solving skills exhibited by the ability to approach complex, ambiguous business problems and formulate pathways towards a solution
6. Excellent skills in executive level communication and meeting facilitation
7. High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivated to solve difficult issues, continually seeking ways to improve
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online. Director, Business Strategy & Program Management. Job ID: 062934.
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Customer Service – Management
PCCI Software Customer Services-11021004
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Philips Global - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...