Business Title: Director, CIO Advisory
Requisition Number: 34210
Area of Interest: IT Strategy
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director to join us in our Minneapolis office.
IT Strategy and Performance team members help businesses plan and execute technology initiatives to lower costs and support business growth, while helping them strengthen the connection between IT and the business functions it’s intended to support.
- Help develop innovative, fact-based and achievable Information Technology (IT) strategies and operating models to enable business strategies
- Guide team in generating issue-based hypotheses for clients to achieve high performance and perform appropriate industry and company analyses to achieve strategic insight
- Lead account, business development, and delivery teams in identifying strategic opportunities, using appropriate financial tools, and overseeing related analyses
- Identify and structure key issues and plan research and analysis activities that generate insight to drive IT strategy and performance improvement
- Leverage sophisticated qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop strategic insights and help identify value creation and transformation opportunities
- Help manage the change program with an understanding of the implications the new strategy will have on the day-to-day, cross-functional operations of a business
- Ten years of applicable work experience assessing and planning IT capabilities, performance improvement, and/or transformational change
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Working understanding of leading practices, performance drivers, and typical issues across a broad set of IT capability and performance topics
- Deep skills and experiences in IT strategy and business alignment, IT governance, IT management, solution development practices, service management practices, enterprise architecture, sourcing, infrastructure and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior level IT executives
- Accomplished executive business development track record and demonstrated leadership capabilities
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace
KPMG LLP - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...