As the Director of CRM Marketing and Analytics at Trulia, you’ll be responsible for leading quantitative marketing initiatives that drive revenue growth for Trulia’s largest business – the B2B marketplace business. Responsibilities include overseeing Trulia’s customer database and leading projects that use marketing analytics, segmentation and predictive modeling to increase conversion rates across Trulia’s sales funnel. This is a great opportunity for a senior leader to build a team that will continually execute, test and iterate on marketing programs that directly increase Trulia’s revenue performance.
Trulia’s CRM Marketing Director acts as the cross-functional project leader for our data science and data warehousing teams, driving a roadmap to enrich the quality of the marketing database and build an engine for Trulia’s demand generation efforts. You’ll also work closely with sales operations to implement scoring models, operationalize customer segmentation and develop lead generation strategies. Additionally, you’ll oversee the flow of marketing information into Trulia’s sales team through marketing automation and CRM systems.
We are seeking someone who is highly analytical with a deep understanding of the use of data and testing for marketing analysis. You’ve worked directly in the database (SQL isn’t new to you) and have leveraged analytics tools in your previous roles. The ideal candidate will also have strong project management skills and the ability to manage the implementation of sales and marketing facing systems.
- Manage Trulia’s marketing database, CRM marketing and marketing automation roadmap.
- Enrich customer datasets and measure program performance to improve conversion performance.
- Perform regular analysis that identify actionable insights and revenue opportunities.
- Drive marketing project roadmap for data warehousing and data science engineering teams.
- Provide marketing operations and analytics support for email, SEM and display campaigns.
- Drive strategy and execution alignment through regular business reviews and leadership team meetings.
- 10 years in an analytical marketing function, with a focus on online marketing channels.
- Proven track record and passion for applying marketing analytics to solve complex business problems.
- Very strong technical and analytical skills: including SQL, A/B testing, and statistical analysis.
- Track record of project management experience and cross-functional leadership with sales and engineering teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with and the ability to communicate complex topics.
- BA/BS degree required: Graduate degree or equivalent experience in a technical field preferred.
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...