This position will require the development and implementation of CRM business plans that drives targeted segmentation communications across all touch points. As the Director of Customer Relationship Management you are responsible for developing solutions for more specific targeting across all customer communication channels, holistic planning activities, process creation and optimization and communication prioritization. Expertise in strategic planning and reporting, process optimization and cross functional partnership that maximizes customer engagement is required. A successful candidate must be able to forge strong internal relationships with business owners.
· Strategize the next generation of email and communications in outlets which include, but are not limited to, email, direct mail, website, social media, phone, text and wireless devices.
· Drive new capabilities and feature sets that will inform customer messaging across all communications channels as well as partner with business owners to drive innovation and build customer relationships.
· Participate as key business user in the CRM system & infrastructure development process, provide inputs and feedback to ensure business requirements are thoroughly considered.
· Innovate and launch new CRM solutions that leverage consumer analytics.
· Collaborate with business owners to guide multi-channel strategies, segmentation and testing.
· Provide best practices to business owners, including recommendations for program improvement.
· Ensure consistency across touchpoints (web,cs, email)
· Manage 2 direct reports in the execution and optimization of multiple email programs across several business units.
· Understand key drivers behind consumers
· BS required; MBA preferred
· 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in developing CRM systems/processes
· Creative and strategic problem solver solid execution and implementation skills
· Keen understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to offer creative solutions in response to data analysis
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate sophisticated projects with various technical/engineering teams
· Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· MBA preferred
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Amazon.com - 18 months ago