Every day over 19,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Amdocs is looking for a Consulting Director , serving as an account manager with both sales and delivery responsibility. This position will allow you to apply your strategic consulting expertise in Telecom and/or Cable, working with CRM/Call Center, Billing and/or OSS applications. Grow your career and utilize your business development experience and technical knowledge to make Amdocs the number one systems integrator. Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct and manage the overall and day-to-day business and technical components of client projects to ensure quality work products, solutions and deliverables
- Manage relationships with clients, maintaining frequent and direct contact with senior level executives
- Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risk, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for Amdocs and our clients
- 10+ years relevant work experience with a minimum of two years recent consulting expertise required
- Significant Call Center expertise and experience required; ATT and Consulting experience preferred
- Background in the telecom arena
- Strong Program and Project Management experience
- Proven ability to provide knowledge transfer, thought leadership and solutions, and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits
- 8+ yrs experience in IT integration, telecom billing, OSS, Call-Center, and CRM solution definition, design, development and delivery (Clarify, Amdocs or other CRM and billing packages essential)
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful delivery of transformation, change management and business process re-engineering solutions
- Must be willing to travel 100%
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
- College Degree preferred; 10+ years of Call Center experience required as well as consulting and ATT experience
- Big 5 consulting experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of the cable industry
- Strong project/program management skills, project size preferably $5M - $20M
- Sales experience within a services environment, telecom preferred
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees
Amdocs helps bring telecom companies and their customers together. The company is a leading supplier of customer experience software and...