The leadership team within Beachbody’s IT organization is looking for an experienced senior systems and platforms owner to help guide the future of our Call Center tools suite. In this critical position you will be responsible for liaising with vendor teams and internal functions, such as Customer Support and Telemarketing, at all levels, with the goal of helping to create Best In Class Customer Service applications and systems. The ideal candidate will have expertise in leading and supporting client/vendor relationships, experience in applications management (CRM/ Telephony (CTI, ACD, IVR)/ Remote Support, etc.), be passionate about IT and customer service, be adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and have the leadership and project management skills to drive their visions to completion.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with development teams on vision and strategy of future of call center tools/applications/systems/functional and technical design/configuration.
- Communicate effectively with business and technical peers, management teams responsible for development and implementation resources, and executive level management.
- Create proper project documentation including charters and project plans while juggling multiple initiatives and tasks in delivery of system solutions to the business.
- Develop project recommendations based on IT or development team feedback to improve call center processes, technology, and resources utilization in customer service.
- Understand development timelines, project schedules, content additions, and communicate the resulting implications and impact to customer service.
- Interact with key stake-holders companywide to ensure their needs are being met and exceeded.
- Lead and manage day-to-day support across all Call Center systems solutions.
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Call Center applications development and/or project management experience
- Excellent technical, analytical, customer service, leadership and management skills
- Minimum of 7 years related Call Center information systems experience
- Experience with major Telephony and Communications platforms such as Interactive Intelligence, InContact, Avaya, XO, etc.
- Experience with industry leading CRM products such as Oracle, RightNow, Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Experience in the architecting/design & implementation of CRM projects for Customer Support and Telemarketing groups
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and remote cross functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
- Able to work with deadlines, and to be accountable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in software development
- Familiar with social media CRM technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- PMP or equivalent project management accreditation
CRM or other Call Center systems industry certifications
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody is the creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness & weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®,...