The Director of Certification Marketing is responsible for the vision, ownership, and performance of all certification brands at Beachbody. The ideal candidate will develop strategic marketing campaigns for all existing certification programs and oversee a team that will develop and launch all new certification programs. The focus of the position will be to drive revenues for certification from all aspects (e.g., certification sales, continuity sales, product sales, gym sales, partnership opportunities) using methods to drive awareness and conversion of gyms, trainers and instructors, and end consumers. This role involves the supervision of the entire process from brand creation to strategic marketing and execution.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a portfolio marketing strategy to drive growth, building a loyal following and ensuring effective spend
- Developing and driving P&L for marketing plan
- Overseeing brand managers to execute product launches as well as drive marketing tactics, including but not limited to:
- Developing marketing materials to support instructors / trainers and gyms
- Driving revenues from end consumers via multi-faceted channels (i.e., network, infomercials, social media, print, database marketing
- Building continuity programs for all brands
- Developing strategic international market launches (development, market entry, marketing support)
- Developing and driving conference and event strategy, executed by internal events team
- Leading cross-functional teams including creative, web, database, operations, legal etc
- Developing branding for Group Ex certification brands (Insanity, BBL etc.) and ensuring correct positioning that is consistent with brand DNA.
- Providing insight and analysis on competition and retail landscape to make key recommendations on product placement
- Partnering with brand leaders and network to identify new product opportunities
- Communicating status and business results to VP and President on an on-going basis
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- MBA preferred and at least 10 years work experience
- Knowledge of product development and commercialization process essential
- Gym experience a plus
- Must be self-motivated and able work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must have excellent analytical skills and strong project management skills
- Experience managing a small team required
- Must be collaborative and team-oriented
- Effective problem solver; strategic thinker that is also able to be detail-oriented
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 17 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...