This is a strategic role designed for executing the development, planning and implementation of strategies, programs, and promotions targeted at all Uponor go to market channels and customers. The Director, Channel Marketing will provide overall governance, legal compliance and functional management of Uponor?s OAP platform CRM, contracts and discounts. This position will ensure that all deliverables achieve the highest standards for both internal and external customers. This position will also coach the channel team to identify needs and opportunities for distribution and sales support adapted to the channel/market/industry.
- Works cross-functionally with other functional area Directors to develop and implements strategic direction. Develop, assist and support channel strategy tactics and marketing plans to sales, rep agencies and product management in line with UNA strategic initiatives. Provide strategic direction and guidance to facilitate the creation of various content and assets that will drive measurable and actionable results.
- Functional oversight to the management, process and execution in assisting sales in the development, qualifications and management of sales leads, regional needs and SPA processing. Collaborate with BI unit to investigate channel market trends and develop plans for growth. Research and investigate channels and new market opportunities.
- Responsible for proposing, developing, and implementing product sales promotion and monitoring sales promotion investments to determine cost effectiveness of campaign and budgetary control as needed. Ownership of channel marketing programs, including the design, deployment, budgetary control and monitoring designed to provide sales growth opportunities throughout the channel network.
- Functional management to the OAP platform, CRM platform, contracts and discounts.
- Responsibility for monitoring of monthly reporting of variances to plan for volume rebate, customer reserves and SG&A budget in cooperation with Finance.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team leadership initiatives.
- Requires a Bachelor?s degree in Business (MBA preferred), Marketing, Business, Sales or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing/channel management in a business to business environment with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Uponor - 6 months ago
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...