Director Channel Partner & Health Plan Services
Apply to this position .
Reports to: Vice President, Operations
What is RedBrick Health?
RedBrick Health is a health technology and services company founded in 2006 and based in Minneapolis. We have over 130 employees.
With half of health care costs driven by behavior, the best way for companies to control costs is to get people invested in their health. Our platform blends personalized financial incentives, a fresh consumer experience and powerful social tools to make getting healthy easier and more rewarding. We combine relentless innovation with deep consumer insight to create sustained engagement.
BrickHeads (that's what we call ourselves) passionately pursue Our Purpose to Help People Be Healthy. We believe the ultimate reward of better health is the ability to live your fullest life. Your health and well-being affect your family, your happiness, your productivity, your confidence, your finances — everything.
RedBrick Health is looking for a person to establish and build our Professional Services discipline and execution capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a verifiable track record building professional services organizations from initial concept to a sustainable profit center. Initial activities will include specifying and delivering projects so you must be ready to role up your sleeves and jump into the delivery.
If you know how to build a successful Professional Services Organization we want to talk to you.
Essential Job Functions
- You will be gathering expectations and developing solutions with a given set of capabilities
- You will be participating in the delivery of activities to our clients
- You will be working with multiple components of the RedBrick organization to build cross functional delivery practices
- You will be participating in presales solutions engineering activities in support of enterprise technology and services solutions
- You will be identifying new market opportunities
- You will be defining and perhaps building augmentations to our core set of technologies and services
- You will be establishing a new profit center
Essential Job Requirements
- As the group grows hiring, coaching, and mentoring staff will be an essential activity
- BA or BS in technology related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years building and leading professional services practices delivering enterprise level solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of the service requirements and expectations associated with delivering and adopting a SaaS solution
- Ability to perform sales engineering activities in support of defining and selling professional services related activities in support of customer adoption of enterprise SaaS solution
- Demonstrate understanding of how to generate, deliver and sell SoW related to configuration and integration of enterprise SaaS solutions
- Ability to drive and deliver programs related to adoption of enterprise SaaS solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of workflows, data flows and technologies related to adoption of an enterprise SaaS solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business functions
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external clients is critical
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate service concepts to a variety of audiences
- Preference given to candidates with health care experience
- Job requires working on a personal computer for extended periods of time
- Job requires frequent communication with remote customers and peers via email, IM and phone
Employee Status: Regular, Exempt, Full-time
- Job may require some travel to meet with customer
Why RedBrick Health?
RedBrick Health is the only Minnesota-based company recently honored by SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and the Great Places to Work Institute as one of the best 25 Small Companies to Work For in America, 2009 .
We believe a career at RedBrick Health should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, plus cutting-edge technology and services — more reasons to love it here.