Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
A Director is responsible for effectively leading their team through the execution of full-scale custom market research studies. This includes managing multiple project teams for various products across Millward Brown offices, developing issue-focused analyses through regular and ad hoc reporting/presentations and expanding client deliverables beyond scope of project to provide insight on industry and like-product trends. Relationship-building, and expanding the scope of the business, are also key responsibilities of a Director.
- Writes proposals and maintains appropriate corporate margins by servicing/selling $3-4 million annually.
- Directs Account Staff as they ensure all phases of the study and analytical planning are completed on course.
- Provides advisory support to mid and junior level staff on client engagement and the creation and execution of deliverables.
- Elevates the view of Millward Brown within the client organization to create value
- Develops a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients, exemplified by:
- Clients openly sharing what’s really going on with them and their organization
- Clients seeking consultation and having influence on decisions
- Clients opening their doors because as they trust that value will be brought to their internal clients and senior management
- Contributes to the Millward Brown Industry forums.
- Provides thought leadership in Millward Brown by contributing to company learning, POV's and other non-chargeable activities.
- Remains up-to-speed on current solutions and how they can impact client business .
- Understands staffs’ career motivations and aspirations. Develop career plans and provide relevant challenges and opportunities
- Leads by example and mentors staff to inspire, motivate and bring out their best.
- Retains top talent and coaches out talent that is not right for the business
- Maintains an elevated position with the team while knowing when it is necessary to get involved in day to day work to support the team.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience working in a client facing, quantitative marketing research role.
- A minimum of three (3) years of Management/supervisory experience.
- Proven abilities in research reports, data analysis and interpretations and presentation preparation and delivery.
- Experience with advertising, advertising testing and tracking and other marketing research techniques.
- A flair for building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships. Excellent analytical skills; keen ability to recognize and articulate the story.
- Proven ability to grow existing business and build new business.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- The ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...