Newscred is seeking for an exceptional leader / manager to build and lead our client services group and client relationships at a fast paced, well-funded B2B startup in the online media space.
Our clients are large media companies, publishers and brands that use our products to create dynamic high quality content experiences.
The Director of Client Services will be responsible for managing client engagement including: Assuring overall quality of deliverables and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Directly manage, hire, train, retain and mentor the NewsCred Client Services team with the goal of building a world-class Client Services organization
- Build and improve on existing processes for onboarding various company products / services, ensure client satisfaction and maintain critical interdepartmental communication
- Develop client-focused programs to improve client satisfaction, reduce churn and improve renewal rates
- Define support requirements for each NewsCred product and ensure excellence in all customer communications
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to achieve efficiencies and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Manage internal and external client expectations
- Set performance expectations and align training needs to grow and develop the Client Services team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years experience in building and managing client services teams
- Participate in strategic development of new business
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff both internally and externally
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Technical ability and experience with API technology a plus
NewsCreds Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Equity eligibility
- Awesome culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Health insurance, dental, monthly metro cards, etc
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity for travel and conference attendance
- Unlimited classes, books, etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NewsCred - 18 months ago
We founded NewsCred in 2008, and this is a story of perseverance. The initial idea for NewsCred was seeded in Dhaka, Bangladesh where we...