About the Company
SHIFT, a real-time marketing platform, enables marketers to work more effectively both within and across organizations, bringing agencies, vendors and clients together to execute on their marketing initiatives. SHIFT users can also access the SHIFT Open Marketing Cloud, a suite of best-in-class marketing apps. SHIFT combined with the Open Marketing Cloud provides marketers a centralized platform to monitor, engage, optimize and coordinate all of their marketing initiatives. Customers include Fortune 500 brands such as American Express, Marriott, Verizon, and Toyota. SHIFT is one of a handful of companies in the world to earn the Facebook sPMD and Twitter Ads API distinction.
SHIFT is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Palo Alto, Chicago and New York.
- Analyze the client's business needs and collaborates with Sales and Client Services team to ensure the development and implementation of strategic and technical high–impact solutions that align with SHIFT capabilities.
- Provide account leadership, including coordination of internal resources to deliver on client’s needs and expectations.
- Participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions internally and externally.
- Take accountability for overall portfolio results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives.
- Help drive revenue growth as a trusted adviser for clients.
- Develop team processes that are aligned with business priorities, client strategies, timelines and goals.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Serve as the technology expert on the use and best practices for the SHIFT platform and assist in training the internal team and clients.
- Outstanding client management and relationship building skills at a senior level
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to investigate, analyze, and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and an interest to learn the social media space
- Proven experience in managing internal teams to meet client objectives
- Independantly motivated, quick to learn, and capable of thriving in a startup environment
SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately-held national public relations firm representing some of the best-known enterprise and...