The Director of Clinical Outcomes plans, organizes and coordinates all aspects of care management for Viverae – primarily the Health Center and employer-based clinics – to ensure quality outcomes, alignment with evidence-based practices and protocols, and client and member satisfaction. The individual will provide oversight and direction for Viverae’s DM Programs, including supervision of reporting requirements. The individual will also be responsible for the research, development, and maintenance of high-impact, evidence-based clinical programs, tools, devices, and information that encourage high member participation and produce meaningful, lasting results. The individual will be expected to work at a high-level intensity to meet aggressive completion dates and ensure that timelines are met for member deliverables. Working closely with the Chief Clinical Officer, the Director of Clinical Services will also work with individuals and groups throughout the company who are involved with Viverae’s Health Assessment Strategy.
- Develop and maintain Health Center policies and procedures.
- Create systems and processes to ensure quality outcomes for external customers.
- Establish standards to achieve certifications (NCQA/URAC).
- Maintain current and up-to-date knowledge of disease management and wellness practices.
- Oversee worksite clinical staff, including employer-based clinics.
- Analyze, manage and present health outcomes data to clients.
- Assist with the completion of RFPs in regards to clinical services.
- Support Sales, Account Management and IT on clinical-related deliverables.
- Some travel required for presentations and employer-clinic oversight.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; Masters a plus
- Nursing experience in all of the following settings: disease management, occupational medicine and insurance/health plans
- Knowledge of clinical-based care delivery processes
- Disease Management certification desirable
- Experience in educational/clinical content development a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus