The Director, Content Management will be responsible for crafting the tone and voice, editing and proofreading of the Loews Hotels and Resorts website, including but not limited to brand, property and room information and descriptions. This individual will be responsible for developing email communications content working within brand templates, working with the creative agency to proof and traffic all hotel and brand advertising insertions, as well as maintaining and communicating the marketing promotions calendar.
The Director, Content Management, will work across several departments including Marketing, Distribution, Social Media, Information Technology and Public Relations. This individual must have a strong sense of customer service and provide support, recommendations, etc., to hotel stake-holders as well corporate marketing and distribution teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword research
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Hospitality/Travel experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
Loews Hotels, Inc. was founded in 1946 and continues to own and operate hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Headquartered in...