The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field, and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience developing external and internal communication strategies for publicly traded companies. Prior Investor Relations experience is required. Prior healthcare services experience is highly preferred. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of guiding Senior Leaders in the development of key messages and providing constructive feedback to help enhance delivery/presentation skills. Additional attributes:
• Outstanding written and communication skills.
• Must be a hands-on leader who can manage project from beginning to end.
• Ability to influence at all levels in order to drive results and hit deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
Reporting directly to the COO with dotted line accountability to the EVP of Human Resources, the Director of Corporate Communications is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the corporate communications strategy. This includes both external and internal communications efforts. The Director of Corporate Communications will support the Executive Team in the development and implementation of the external communication strategy for all constituent groups (investors, customers, public, etc.), and ensure a consistent application of the organization's brand across all external communication vehicles. Internal efforts include translating the organization's external brand into an internal communication campaign that fosters organizational alignment. The Corporate Communications Director should be highly adept at working collaboratively across a matrixed organization to develop and implement a multidimensional external and internal communication strategies and quantifying return on investment.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Works in conjunction with Executive Team and various leaders to implement an external communications campaign that properly positions the company's value proposition with all key constituent groups such as investors, customers, and internal team members.
• Identifies, designs and implements/enhances various external communication tools and resources to increase consumer and market awareness, including but not limited to: external website, sales collateral, trade shows, publications and press releases.
• Develops all internal and external communications (i.e. team members, investors, customers, etc.) for Chief Executive Officer and/or members of the executive team, such as company announcements, speeches, scripts, and presentations.
• Dynamically manages external website; develops and maintains website content and measures performance in driving activity; ensures consistency across partner-level websites.
• Leads Public Relation activities to safeguard and build public image; coordinates efforts with local media to ensure company is properly positioned with the public and coordinates response efforts in conjunction with Legal Department to address issues that may undermine the company's public image.
• Translates company external branding strategy into an internal communication strategy that fosters a clear organizational identity and a compelling purpose to increase team member awareness and engagement.
• Identifies, designs and implements/enhances various internal communication tools and resources to promote company culture, including but not limited to: internal website, announcements, company newsletter and video updates.
• Supports, maintains and enhances company's internal website; works in collaboration with various departments to ensure information is relevant, current and fits with the company's internal branding efforts.
• Partners with Human Resources to develop various internal and external communication campaigns in support of various people initiatives such as organizational change strategies, program rollouts and recruitment initiatives.
• Measures effectiveness of all internal and external communication efforts; updates and adapts strategic communication plan to ensure company is optimizing resources and driving maximizing return on investments.
Alliance Imaging - 12 months ago