Headquartered in Philadelphia, Radian connects lenders, homebuyers, investors and loan servicers using a suite of private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services. We help promote and preserve the tradition of homeownership while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages. We also facilitate the sale of low-down payment mortgages in the secondary market.
Our commitment to homeownership is built on a foundation of evaluating credit risk; we help clients and investors expertly and prudently manage risk in any market condition.
Support the counterparty credit risk function which includes establishing counterparty credit policy, lender approvals and overall surveillance of Radian customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Responsible for developing and updating New Lender approval policies. Assist sales in discussions including denials, inactivations or other issues as needed.
- Responsible for counterparty credit policy development and maintenance.
- Preparation of reporting metrics for portfolio and board presentations. Update and expand use of Counter Party Risk database.
- Development of comprehensive monitoring process for all customers including reviews and scorecards.
- Serve as a key resource for Business partners and coordinate quality discussions with operations, QC and servicing.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage lending industry landscape as well as familiarity with HUD, GSE and OCC requirements
- Strong analytical technical skills - SAS experience preferred but not required. Advanced Excel or related technology required.
- Knowledge of Counter Party Risk standards and procedures
- Strong research skills
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Self motivated with strong organizational skills, analytical talent and attention to detail
- Effective verbal, written and public presentation skills
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Radian Group Inc. is a credit enhancement company. The Company offer products and services through three business segments, which includes...