Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. For more than 25 years, the company has provided healthcare GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) solutions that help healthcare organizations improve compliance, financial, and quality outcomes through easy access to regulatory standards, trusted insight and interpretation, as well as practical assessment and benchmarking tools. In addition, HCPro offers best-in-class education and implementation assistance, helping organizations to better serve their patients and communities. The Company’s leading brands include HCPro, HealthLeaders Media, and The Greeley Company.
The Director of Courseware Development is responsible for developing a rigorous courseware development focus and infrastructure to provide best-in-class e-learning services and offerings to HCPro’s core healthcare provider markets among others. Through this position’s leadership and teamwork, these developed capabilities will contribute directly to robust growth and consistent market-led product innovation for HCPro Education.
More specifically, the Director of Courseware Development is responsible for product design and development, including implementation of best practices in instructional design methods, application of multimedia tools and deployment of LMS capabilities and technical interfaces to ensure an excellent customer experience. The Director is also responsible for organizational/staff development. This position must work directly with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Product Development, and the Vice President of Education to ensure that customer insight and related product development are core strengths of the business. To do this, there must be a particular focus on markets and customers that runs central strategic alignment/prioritization, product pipeline development, individual product development and launch, and product positioning/pricing.
• Extensive knowledge and sound understanding of educational design, adult learning behaviors and modes, and multimedia tools
• Able to think strategically about customer needs and product designs
• Attracting and developing high-performing teams
• Ability to work cooperatively across numerous functions and stakeholders
• Affinity with technical issues (E Learning, E-Content, web strategies), line of business issues, operational issues, and personnel issues
• An ability to rapidly adapt to fluid market and product needs
• A willingness to drive change and to seek accountability
• A consistently creative thinker and problem-solver who drives themselves and others to look beyond standard solutions
• A strong orientation to informed action, balancing the need to understand with the need to make a decision
• A belief in the discipline of project management and the importance of setting and achieving targets
• A natural leadership style that breeds followership and enthusiasm
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: BS/BA, Qualification in Instructional Design preferred but not required
At least 5-7 years experience in Courseware Development for Education products.
Experience in healthcare, particularly with providers, is preferred but not required.
Demonstrated success in bringing products to market for the healthcare practitioner, professional, institutional, and/or corporate markets required.
Significant experience in instructional design methodologies and managing the entire development cycle.
Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Broad understanding of current technologies (Internet, Mobile, Cloud)
Ability to quickly research new technologies when searching for solutions to business problems
General knowledge of current learning management systems; Understanding of print and electronic publishing process
HCPro is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
HCPro.com - 2 years ago
Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow...