The Director of Creative Services is responsible for managing a team of account management, design and content professionals who produce high quality creative and content deliverables for a variety of client lines. The Director will need to develop a deep understanding of the company’s production needs, marketing and communication channels, sales processes and legal compliance standards, while ensuring the continuity and execution of the company’s global brand. The director is also responsible for the following:
Directing and overseeing the development of creative campaigns, working with internal and external creative resources, and translating marketing objectives into creative strategies.
Providing the creative expertise and inspiration for design, copy and production of compelling marketing communications that support the client’s business needs.
Establishing and maintaining the conceptual and stylistic look, feel and tone of the brand while bridging company story, creative and culture among internal and external audiences.
Leading the analysis of creative projects – to clarify workflow planning, set timelines, and make determinations on elevating the status of projects based on project importance.
Directing and mentoring professional development of internal and external creative resources to create quality, on-strategy creative work with a unified set of goals and standards.
Partnering with all HGV teams to develop creative strategies and campaigns that meet business goals.
Managing the creative services fiscal budget and the budgetary restrictions of the client.
Managing and strengthening external creative partners and vendor relationships, while evaluating new partners to further maximize quality, project volumes and business growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) years of relevant professional experience.
- Seven (7) or more years of progressive direct report supervision and P&L management experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience leading creative services, brand development, and design
- Three (3) or more years of brand strategy and consumer insights, methodologies, and processes, as well as experience overseeing staff in these functions.
- Two (2) or more years of experience and a proven track record in development and deployment of internal and external brand integration campaigns and programs.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with advertising strategy development and program delivery expertise.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence executives
- Two (2) or more years of experience in full project management, encompassing small-scale projects to multi-tiered campaign projects involving multiple stakeholders and components.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with hands-on knowledge of a range of industry standard software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with an established global brand.
In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Grand Vacations: Engage. Grow. Innovate. Excel.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of our team! If you’re looking for challenging and engaging work, professional growth and development, the chance to contribute ideas and the opportunity to excel …Hilton Grand Vacations is the place for you.
Here, you’ll have the unique opportunity to positively impact the lives of others as part of a global team committed to creating grand vacation experiences. The unique talent and contributions of every Team Member add to our diversity, and ultimately to our success.
Enjoy all the aspects of a rewarding career, work/life balance, great benefits, and growth potential. Create the Grand Experience for yourself … become a part of the Hilton Grand Vacations team.
Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC is a division of Hilton Worldwide, recognized as the leading global hospitality company. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in some of the world’s most exciting destinations. The company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs, Hilton Grand Vacations Club® (HGVClub®), and The Hilton Club® providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 122,000 Club Members. We employ more than 4,000 Team Members throughout our corporate and regional offices, and 30 spectacular resort properties.
Hilton - 19 months ago