Our non-profit client provides home health care training and workforce development services to tens of thousands home health care workers each year.
The Director of Curriculum Development leads the analysis of training needs of students and employers, providing product development strategy and engaging a broad spectrum of individuals, from SME's, representatives of employers, home care workers and consumers to address their needs via training.
Besides a demonstrated background in delivering learning product strategy, the ideal candidate will have the following skills/experiences:
- 5+ years leadership/management experience in training/organizational development/product delivery
- Experience in a union/collective bargaining environment
- Experience interacting with DSHS
- Demonstrated budget/ P&L responsibility
- Experience in a public policy development environment, such as state regulations and public accountability
A bachelors degree is required, a masters degree is preferred.
Knowledge Anywhere - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard