Posting Job Title: Director, Customer Care
Requisition #: 145348BR
Posting Location: Austin, TX, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Director, Customer Care for our Customer Ops/Service Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Director, Customer Care will provide leadership and day to day management of the area call center in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state and federal regulations. This position has significant management responsibilities and interfaces on a daily basis with other area leaders as well as region staff in Technical Operations, Marketing, and Business Operations, Marketing, and Business Operations. This position is located in the Austin, Texas area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for day to day operations of the call center to include budget responsibilities.
- Oversee staff management - develop/implement staffing plans to ensure service goals are met. Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, present, and drive improvement opportunities - increase overall productivity, and ensure team utilizes sales skills to effectively meet or exceed overall sales goals.
- Business Analysis - utilize reporting data to analyze effectiveness of tools, generate results and identify opportunities for improvement. Interfaces daily with other area leaders in Tech Ops, Marketing, Business Ops, etc.
- Telecommunications operations SME/Special Projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- 7-10 years leadership experience required.
- Must have call center management experience as well as experience with large multi site operations, multiple call types, and complex product set.
- Must have experience managing 200+ seat call centers.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in personal computer applications required, as well as an understanding of CTI integration, IVR scripting and call flows, call center scheduling software and techniques, as well as team building and motivation.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written as well as verbal.
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Effectively work with a matrixed organization.
- Bachelors Degree or 10 years of leadership call center experience required.
- Experience with telephony systems, IVR, attribute call routing, reporting, data base management and project management.
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
FCC Unit_TWC: 1221
Controlling Establishment ID: 00506 - Austin Rutland
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 15 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...