Execute CRM Strategic Plan tactics across multiple channels, including the web, email marketing, mobile, search, display and social media. Will work directly with marketing teams at the market and facility level to support multi-channel marketing efforts in support of specific business objectives.
Collect data and build reports that quantify ROI for specific campaigns, using objective metrics whenever possible.
Provide tactical support for markets and facilities as appropriate during pilot and division-wide deployments of vendor-centric CRM projects such as Shar
epoint, Teleminder, targeted direct mail and email,
the Consumer and Patient Platform
and other programs as developed.
Compile project requirements and create plans and timelines that support CRM-related activities. This could occur at the facility, market and division level.
Work with the Call Center to establish business growth connections and reporting mechanisms that augment CRM activities they support, such as class registrations, direct mail CTAs, online form submissions and email marketing campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Extensive knowledge of CRM processes and technology options
Strong analytical, reporting and project management skills
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
Strong knowledge of Website and email production technologies and in-depth experience monitoring and evaluating industry trends
Understanding of social media’s role in consumer marketing
Ability to integrate traditional offline marketing/advertising/public relations with online media
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Internet searches and relevant databases
Ability to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
5+ years in large-scale hospital/network related CRM projects
Experience managing an online presence preferred, including strategy development, tactical execution, features and functionality, data aggregation and content management
Experience running marketing campaigns at all levels, including planning, deployment, reporting and follow-up
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS AND VALUES FOR THIS POSITION:
– The Director must always be focused on the loyalty factors required by our customers and patients in regard to CRM projects.
– One who can draw from previous operational and deployment experience to determine best path for deployment and adoption of new programs and subsequent processes.
Comfortable self-starting projects.
– Someone who displays leadership skills including consensus building while also effective in direct management of employees.
– CRM touches multiple functional areas within HCA and the Director will need to have a proven track record of driving initiatives from within a team.
– The Director must display ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Health Administration or related field.
HCA Inc - 14 months ago