is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues,
is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America.
operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
We are recruiting a
Director of Customer Service
to join our
location. The Director of Customer Service manages the PharMerica Service Center/Customer Service call center operations. Effectively leads and manages multiple and concurrent operational and interdepartmental projects related to changes in programs and procedures. This includes working closely with the various business owners within PharMerica. Handles departmental Human Resources issues: hiring, training, disciplinary actions, etc. Identifies and implements service improvements. Mentors, develops & trains direct reports.
- Oversees, develops, and manages a team of managers and customer service center representatives.
- Evaluates department performance against stated goals and industry standards to recommend improvements or changes, if appropriate.
- Provide customer specific feedback to other PharMerica departments.
- Meets with directors and managers in other operational departments to monitor the quality of services being provided.
- Ensures that customer issues are managed at the highest level of quality and integrity for the company
- Receives in-bound communications from customers, and/or facility personnel, recording situation in CRM (DataNet), forwarding concerns to appropriate functional area for resolution. Representative will follow-up on all issues within 3 business days and document results
- Conducts out-bound calls for 30-day surveys (consolidating pharmacies) and 90-day surveys (new business start-ups). Solicits attendance for educational programs, and supports other customer-facing activities for the business.
- Determines type of inquiry, entering into CRM database, assigning each issue by functional area (Ops, Clinical, and CSCR) for investigation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Works with other functional areas to resolve customer problems, and in system databases, and notifying appropriate parties as to what action will be taken to resolve the problem.
- Works with pharmacy General Managers and RBO’s in resolving customer concerns/issues.
- • Works with associates in other functional areas, regional account management representatives and regional operations in resolution of customer service problems.
- Works with patients in collecting customer’s satisfaction information to satisfy carrier requirements on quality of service.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience 2+ years
- Sales experience; customer support role in a healthcare setting desired
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of LTC pharmacy products/services; DME & medical supplies, price negotiating experience, basic computer skills, with willingness to develop as necessary desired
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate and/or Licenses/certifications relating to the LTC field desired
- Customer Service Orientation, Initiative, Communication, Planning/Organizing, Results Orientation, and Problem Solving
- Product/Service Knowledge desired
PharMerica - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
The only time you'll see PharMerica's products is when a nurse hands you a pill in a paper cup. It is the country's...