Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Director of Customer Support is responsible for providing direction and supervision to the Intacct Customer Support organization. The Director will be administratively responsible for a small (11 people) but growing organization. The Director will interact with all levels of management at Intacct as well as provide an escalation point for Intacct’s customers. The Director will have a track record of delivering excellent customer service, working with minimal direction, and exercising considerable tact and discretion. The Director should be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of customer needs and turning insight into processes and knowledge capital to meet those needs with the ability to knock down barriers in order to “make it happen”. The Director will report directly to the VP of Client Services.
• Manage the team to deliver a high level of customer service. This includes defining and monitoring metrics that ensure the organization meets customer demands, including total cases managed per week (case volume), case age (issue resolution time), case categorization and analysis, agent productivity, etc.
o Report regularly on the status and metrics for the organization
o Track and monitor customer inquiries and customer call assistance metrics to ensure the organization is maintaining compliance with our SLA’s
• Define Intacct support offerings and SLA’s and communicate Support Capabilities and services directly to customers as well as ensuring they are understood by the Intacct Sales organization and Intacct Partners (BPO, VAR)
• Define strategies on how the organization scales to meet rapid company growth. This includes:
o How to leverage customer self-service mechanisms, e.g., knowledge base, Customer Portals, etc.
o Documenting a Support capacity model that identifies when additional resources are needed and what type of resource and skills are needed
• Develop process and procedures for efficient support operations. This includes:
o Providing guidance and assistance to the team in prioritizing client issues
o Ensuring the team is responding quickly and concisely to customers’ inquiries
o Providing feedback and coaching to support team to improve the quality of responses provided
o Ensuring the team is providing timely communication with Customer’s including providing clear timelines on follow-up items
o Mentoring the team on how to demonstrate empathy for the client and a sense of urgency, where applicable, to assist in resolving their concerns
o Act as the liaison to the customer, as needed, to gather additional information and provide status.
o Escalating customer issues as appropriate, to VP of Client Services, VP of Product Management, and/or VP of Engineering
• Demonstrate the ability to diffuse difficult situations which may arise during client interactions
• Provide customer feedback and information on customer issues to Intacct Product Management and Engineering to facilitate debugging, issue resolution, and ongoing product improvements
• Defining processes for educating the organization on new releases
• Minimum 8 to 10 years experience of progressively responsible experience including but not limited to Customer Support management or computer operations management.
• Comprehensive and current knowledge of the concepts, characteristics, and capabilities of large scales Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and infrastructure (hardware and network). Must possess technical understanding of software development and associated processes.
• Experience supporting Financial applications is a strong plus and highly desired
• Strong management and staff development experience, communications, and interpersonal skills. Strong Customer Service orientation.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations with high levels of customer interaction.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers.
• Good business acumen. Ability to define process and diagnose/define creative solutions to scale an organization, reap efficiencies, drive high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a clear speaking voice, good use of grammar, and a strong customer orientation
• Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive and self-confidence
• Outstanding attention to detail and high personal quality expectations
Intacct - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard