We have an immediate position available for a Director of Data, Measurement and Analytics in our Kansas City, MO office.
The Director, Data, Measurement & Analytics will design and lead key initiatives to advance our long-term strategy for innovation and take MMGY to the forefront of data analytics and insight in the hospitality, travel, and tourism industries
The Director, Data, Measurement and Analytics will spend the majority of his/her time doing the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Requirements & Experience:
- Leads agency’s data management and analytics practice, reporting directly to the VP/Brand Engagement;
- Manages the integration and analysis of data from numerous systems, platforms, and locations to assess multi-channel program effectiveness against stated goals and objectives;
- Applies analytical tools and processes to data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling, and visualization to reveal valuable insights for our clients’ marketing strategies;
- Develops a ‘test and learn’ culture for digital marketing activities, including the leadership and management of experiment design, A/B and multivariate testing;
- Tracks and analyzes website performance, click stream, and paths to conversion to provide data driven business intelligence that improves our clients’ online experiences and performance;
- Provides thought leadership in internal and client meetings, providing specific, influential recommendations supported by data and analysis;
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in data management, performance tracking and analysis, and cross-channel program measurement;
- Experience in travel and/or tourism industries a plus;
- Must possess a fantastically curious mind, relentlessly seeking answers to questions that sometimes haven’t yet been posed;
- Strong working knowledge of data management tools including Microsoft Excel and database technologies such as SQL;
- Experience working with consumer marketing programs including measurement, tracking, reporting and ROI analysis across multiple channels (Media, Email, Search, Social).
- Needs attention to detail and the ability to work in a team and collaborate with and influence others.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-motivated, adept at dealing with ambiguity, possess strong time management skills, and have excellent written and oral communication skills (including presentations);
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
4-year BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related technical field is required.
Reports to: VP, Integrated Planning
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
VP, Human Resources
Namibia selected MMGY Global to create a new website to attract travelers to this African nation. Our objective was to attract foreign...