Director, Database Agency Relationship Management
Hilton HHonors Worldwide - GHQ
7930 Jones Branch Drive
Serve as primary point of contact representing HWI business teams in the relationship with a global database agency and with the Hilton IT team who manage the technical aspects of our work with the global database agency.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Business relationship management with database agency account team; serve as business lead for regularly scheduled Management Committee meetings with Hilton IT and database agency account leadership
- Non-Core Pool resource utilization forecasting & management to meet business needs and terms of HWI/database agency contract. Includes management of work prioritization & resolution with business stakeholders of priorities conflicts. Serve as business lead on monthly Non-Core Services Management Board
- Project Management for BI and MarComm work (all work not handled by a designated PM assigned to specific IT projects)
- Facilitating business requirements-gathering for technical initiatives with business stakeholders.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong project management experience in an IT environment.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms and to facilitate translation of business goals & objectives into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with principles & practices of data-driven direct marketing and targeted marketing channels personalized by leveraging customer profiles and attributes from relational databases.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, Cognos, SPSS, and SAS.
- Strong relationship management skills including thought leadership, effective listening skills, interpersonal insight and ability to serve as an ambassador for a complex team with sometimes undefined or competing priorities.
- Ability to travel as needed; primarily to Dallas & McLean.
What benefits will I receive?
- Consulting background with experience in a client-service role responsible for identifying and communicating actionable solutions to business problems & opportunities.
- Knowledge of / experience with website development & content management.
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Marketing, Communications, and Public Relations
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and...