Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
We are looking for a senior, detail-oriented, energetic marketing professional to oversee Intacct’s demand generation strategies and programs. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing, the Director, Demand Generation will lead the team running demand generation programs.
This position demands exceptional demand generation expertise and strong multi-tasking to meet our challenging demand generation and awareness goals. The director will not only be required to think on a strategic level, but also must be hands-on in driving marketing programs.
• Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy which includes plans for vertical industry and SMB market segments.
• Manage a team of experienced demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs, including email marketing, lead nurturing, webinars, events, etc.
• Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement.
• Measure and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions.
• Leverage Marketo and Salesforce to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance.
• Work closely with marketing operations to manage the marketing calendar and ensure all lead scoring and nurture programs are constantly monitored and optimized.
• Negotiate with vendors and manage the marketing campaign budget
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis. Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities. The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• 7-10 years marketing experience. Minimum of 5 years of experience in demand generation for B2B software company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results .
• Strong accountability for generating pipeline and not just leads.
• Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
• Experience in running a portfolio of quality lead generation programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, content marketing, sponsorships, events, etc.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
• Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
• BA/BS required. MBA preferred
• Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives
• Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Exceptional writing skills for developing effective and crisp campaign messaging
San Jose, CA
Apply Now! Tell A Friend