At Allscripts, our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information. Allscripts offers exciting new career opportunities in various locations throughout North America.
We are searching for a Director Development.
& solutions management at optimized cost
- Enhancing revenues, profitability, optimize costs, improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies
- Forecasting and managing development related budgets
- Building world-class products to tap newer market opportunities.
- Responsible for on-time, high quality product development, L3/maintenance, Funded Development
People Management Accountabilities
- Managing critical account customer escalations and deliver high quality delivery.
- Responsible for deploying appropriate tools and create world-class infrastructure.
- Responsible for people development, resource management and enhancing overall productivity.
- Identify and recruit internal/external talents to ensure effective mix of competencies.
- Induct new joiners in order to quickly maximize performance.
- Set and communicate team/individual objectives and KPI to inspire individuals to achieve high
performance on a timely manner.
- Allocate work load to fully utilize every employee’s talent.
- Implement development plans and coach for individuals to reach their maximum talent.
- Provide regular constructive feedback on performance/development and address poor/mediocre
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent.
- Regularly communicate on company news and team progress against business plan.
- Create team spirit.
Academic and professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Master of Business Administration would be preferable) in a relevant program of study.
Technology, Tools, Infrastructure, Quality etc.
- Experience and knowledge of the industry.
- At least 10 years of relevant industry, domain or functional experience.
- Significant experience in the specific area of competence/domain such as Programs, Operations,
- Strong and demonstrable experience in IT, Applications, Product Industry.
- Proven track record in specific domain such as BFSI, HCare or TCM as appropriate.
- At least 20% time required on travel across the globe where there are customers and development centers
- Frequency – At least 2-3 times a quarter.
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer, having meetings and on conference calls.
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...