At Rockfish, our Director of Digital Strategy is responsible for the design and development frameworks within and across the practice. The Director of Digital Strategy utilizes consumer insights, digital trends and well-vetted research to implement solutions that solves client business needs while working closely with the interaction design, visual design, search and technology team members to ensure alignment and to provide input. Shapes ideas based on user and business insights and being sensitive to both the brand voice and client’s internal workflow capabilities and needs.
- Act as strategy lead on assigned accounts
- Structures and designs digital strategy deliverables
- Oversees and participates in the development and delivery of all strategic digital deliverables, including research, analytics, audience profiling, user personas, and strategies for: digital experiences (web, tablet, social networks and platforms; mobile); digital marketing campaigns and media; content; social; SEM; and CRM
- Optimize and monitor trends in client’s market and appropriately adjust strategy or timelines
- Ensures collaborative workflow and deliverable integration within Client Services, Creative Services, and Technology Services to optimize delivery of digital services.
- Proactively works with Client Services to uncover opportunities for increased digital work with existing clients, develop trusted client relationships and pitch new ideas/opportunities that lead to new client engagements
- Ensures digital strategy staff consistently meets their established billable utilization targets
- Ensures that digital strategy staff receives timely performance reviews, development goals and corrective action plans as needed
- Student of the industry, keeping up on trends and developments
Rockfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 8 years strategy experience: Working in an agency environment to create and direct digital strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands. 4-year college degree or equivalent required.
- Expert Power Point skills
- Expert client presentation skills: Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies to c-level clients.
- Strong strategic thinker: Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion. Proven experience creating strategies that are executable through creative expression
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage, mentor and inspire the people reporting to them and create a supportive work environment leading to professional growth.
- Expert digital marketing experience: high level of experience in development of personas, content strategy, user experience, analytics, social, SEM, mobile, and CRM. Passion for emerging media and technologies.
- Ability to travel
Rockfish - 17 months ago