About ACTIVE Network:
At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.
Director, Digital Strategy
The role of the Director, Digital Marketing will be to have global responsibility of creating and executing, and reporting on a multi-platform digital marketing strategy to drive leads and revenue across ACTIVE Network’s technology businesses. They must have a deep commitment to problem solving through data, with a proven track record of seeing their ideas through to profitable results. This is a highly visible role with direct team oversight as well as close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Service.
Position reports to: VP, Global Marketing Operations
The Digital Marketing team is focused on three key areas: Digital Channel Strategy as well as Campaign and Project Management. As the Director, you will lead these areas of focus.
DIGITAL CHANNEL STRATEGY
CAMPAIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Develop and maintain ACTIVE Network digital channels including websites, social, and partners to support Business and Corporate initiatives.
- Advise/Partner with Product Marketing and Global Marketing team to continuously optimize digital performance to drive highest quality traffic, engagement, leads, conversion and revenue opportunities.
- Balance business requirements, content strategy, SEO, analytics, and channel knowledge to drive optimum digital footprint.
- Oversee/develop strategy, execution and reporting on all ACTIVE Network digital campaigns designed to drive high quality leads, conversion, and revenue.
- Oversee/develop and manage all social media, email marketing, digital media buying, and PPC/SEM campaign efforts.
- Manages allocated budget for digital efforts, engaging with outside vendors, as needed.
- Drive proactive and continuous communication among business partners to ensure informed involvement on Business and Corporate initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing, general management, sales, and product teams at strategic and tactical levels for strategic planning, messaging, and project execution.
- High degree of creativity with a proven track record in digital design and implementation, ability to analyze market trends, identify opportunities and drive global digital insights.
- Experience and knowledge with current and emerging digital applications and technologies. Experience with Sharepoint, Wordpress, Salesforce, Eloquoa, Convertro, a plus.
- Ability to shape and drive strategy, lead projects and initiatives, and manage staff in a matrixed environment.
- Proven ability to engage in financial decision making from a marketing communications and branding perspective and develop strategic initiatives to drive greater profitability.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Will present to diverse audiences, work cross-functionally for results and collaborate with external partners.
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization.
S/he is a digital specialist with traditional marketing and product background. S/he has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
S/he leads complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. S/he also exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
The Director will directly manage a strong team of digital subject matter experts and lead strategy discussions across Sales, Marketing, Product, Technology and Customer Service. Proven ability to develop current staff and recruit new talent.
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree in related discipline. Must have a demonstrated ability to develop and lead the execution of complex digital marketing plans.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance and 401k with match.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.
The Active Network, Inc - 12 months ago