Are you looking for a fast-paced successful start-up where you can make an impact and grow your career? Veeva Systems, recently recognized as the leading CRM vendor in the Pharma/Life Sciences space by IDC, may be the place for you. We are a rapidly growing SaaS pre-IPO company that has 420+ employees across the globe, with material presence in Europe, China and Japan supplementing our East Bay HQ’s.
We are looking for a business-savvy HR leader to take the human resources function to the next level and make sure that Veeva remains a cool place to work. This position manages a growing team of four and will be leading the charge to build the most effective, creative, data driven human resources function possible.
The Director of Employee Success is responsible for developing key HR-organizational partnerships with management to help them grow their organization, and fostering an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality and innovation. The position is responsible for leading all global talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, compliance, and HRIS. The ideal candidate is hands-on, flexible, confident and possesses business acumen with the ability to link HR programs to financial success, in a rapidly changing environment
Some key responsibilities of the Director Employee Success include:
- Ensuring that HR priorities are in alignment with the business needs of Veeva;
- Evolving HR processes to support scalable growth to a 1,000+ person organization;
- Developing practices and programs that attract, retain and develop the best possible talent in the marketplace
- Creating and enhancing unique and successful on-boarding techniques;
- Bringing expert advice and tact in resolving employee relations issues;
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with all current human resource related laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations worldwide;
- Working collaboratively with the CFO and CEO to create compensation and benefits programs that are competitive, consistent with the Veeva's culture, cost effective and align individual performance with company success;
- Owning the process to determine the appropriate HRIS system for Veeva and manage the implementation;
- Leading and mentoring the global Employee Success team to build the most effective, creative, and efficient HR function possible.
Nice to Have:
- 8+ years’ HR or consulting experience, with 3 to 5 years in a senior role
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Proven leader with demonstrated success in development and execution of initiatives.
- Leadership presence to build credibility and influence positive change in the organization
- Demonstrated success leading a high caliber team
- Able to navigate complex problems and find quick wins and long term plans
- Client service orientation with excellent communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Local to San Francisco Bay Area.
- Global human resources experience
- Experience in a technology company
- Experience in a public company or being in a key role while going public
- MBA or other advanced degree
Veeva Systems - 23 months ago