The Enterprise Sales Director is a highly valued and visible position in the sales organization, primarily responsible for driving new customer sales in mid to large distributed enterprises. This person reports directly to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales and is backed by the sales and technical support team. Based in Nashville, TN, the position will work directly at Cybera's corporate headquarters. Ability to travel regularly is expected in order to cultivate, develop and progress business opportunities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new business opportunities and management of the sales process through closure of the sale.
- Generate and manage an active sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast sales.
- Maintain a high-level of activity with self-generated meetings set to ensure success in this fast paced environment.
- Proven leadership skills, with potential to attract, hire and manage sales talent as business pipeline grows.
- Using self-discipline and excellent communication skills, build overall sales strategy, articulate client needs, and assemble the appropriate persons to help close business.
- Make presentations, prepare proposals, conduct negotiations regarding pricing and terms, and be able to interface with other company departments as needed for resource allocation and cooperative purposes.
- Participate in industry related sales activities including customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade shows, seminars, and product demonstrations.
How to apply: You can either email or mail your resume to Cybera's Human Resources Department. Please remember to include the title of the job you are applying for as well as the state and city in which you want to apply.
- Full understanding of all aspects of sales process (account planning, opportunity management, etc.) and the ability to negotiate and close deals related to the Cybera's solutions.
- 10-15 years of sales leadership and direct sales involvement to the mid-large size enterprise clients focused at new customer acquisition.
- Strong track record of success selling network security services to a wide range of market segments a plus.
- Strategic partnering and sales skills, and ability to grasp strategic initiatives of target accounts and to formulate sales plans effectively.
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills.
- Display proven ability to effectively interact with senior level corporate personnel and present before large groups.
- Proven track record for cultivating and managing sales.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Email to: email@example.com
Mail or FedEx the your resume to:
Cybera, Inc. c/o Human Resources 9009 Carothers Pkwy, Suite C5, Franklin, TN 37067
Cybera is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cybera, Inc. - 17 months ago