(Experience, Education and Special Certifications…)
- The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of five (5)years of related health care or compliance experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- CHC,CCEP, CFE or other healthcare certification preferred.
- Proficient with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Proficient with health care financial data and metrics.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work well with subordinates, clients,leaders, and colleagues.
- Must be education-oriented.
- Willing to travel 20% of the time.
- Must work within deadlines and related time pressure.