HAEMONETICS, THE Blood Management Company is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. Recognized as the innovator in blood technologies, our mission is to create innovative products, design information technology platforms and to provide consulting services to advance the safety, quality and availability of the world’s blood supply.
Primarily responsible to provide financial planning, analysis and control for the division to ensure that financial objectives are achieved and policies observed, including:
• Prepare the annual operating plan
• Lead the financial analysis of potential new investments, ventures and business relationships
• May assist division president in managing all compensation plan details, including quarterly bonus payout.
• Develop internal controls to ensure accuracy of financial statements and compliance with company policies.
• Prepares reports to senior management including monthly business reviews.
• Monitors and analyzes risk and opportunities in sales, profit margins and contribution. Recommends adjustments in expenses as needed to assure achievement of profit commitments.
• Responsible for financial integrity and accuracy of all financial statements for the division
Manage the monthly close
Ensure machines are being properly utilized by monitoring machine assets.
Identify key operating metrics in the business, look for key drivers and develop plans to improve or stabilize.
• Communicates freely with chief financial officer and corporate controller about developments in the business, issues, risks and opportunities.
• Meets with business development principals; participates in negotiations
• Recruit, develop and retain the divisional financial staff
• May direct other Finance activities
• Additional projects as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
• BS/BA in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
• MBA or CPA desirable.
• 10+ years financial / accounting experience
• Ability to apply and communicate concepts effectively and to anticipate issues and initiate solutions.
• Proven strategic agility: can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective.
• High personal integrity
Haemonetics Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.