Oversees the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, rate-setting, financial analysis and management reporting functions to enhance and continuously improve business, operating and strategic decision-making processes that are forward-looking and business-focused.
ITC Job Responsibilities
- Establish long-range strategic and financial forecasts to support the company's overall business objectives
- Oversee the development of annual budgets for both the regulated operating subsidiaries and holding company
- Create intra-year projections of expected financial performance and analyze against budget expectations
- Oversee development of projected transmission rate impacts for the regulated operating companies
- Develop and maintain financial models with the appropriate complexity to support decision making; provide sensitivity analyses around critical assumptions and quantification of risk parameters
- Perform various financial planning and analysis activities to support strategic initiatives, including conducting tactical and strategic financial evaluations
- Prepare presentations that summarize financial impacts and economics of strategic business transactions/projects and communicate recommendations to drive management decision making
- Serve as financial lead on potential merger and acquisition activity including conducting rate and earnings analyses and supporting associated regulatory filings.
- Prepare summarized financial analyses for senior management and perform detailed analysis to determine the status and accuracy of budget information
- Assure the integrity, accuracy, and completeness of the company's cost management reporting, including the analysis of administrative expenses to budgets and trends
- Coordinate, control, and monitor capital spending budgets and the collection of projected financial returns
- Lead enhancements to the reporting of financial and non-financial performance measures and scorecards establishing buy-in, and insuring implementation
- Research, analyze, and resolve problems as required
- Provide leadership and administration to the organization, including managing staffing requirements, performance appraisals, professional development, budgeting, etc.
ITC Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field of study
- Master's degree in Business Administration preferred
- Utility industry experience strongly preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Ten (10) years of experience in a progressively responsible, professional finance/accounting related function with strong emphasis on budgeting, business case modeling, financial planning and financial analysis
- Five (5) years of experience in a management role
- Knowledge of financial planning and analysis best practices, theories and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel modeling skills, both comprehensive, integrated spreadsheets and ad-hoc analyses. Also, superior Microsoft PowerPoint skills for internal, Board, and external presentations.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
ITC Holdings Corp. - 30+ days ago