Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG) is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, Managing
General Underwriters, and syndicates to Lloyd's of
London. Ryan Specialty Group seeks a Directeo of
Financial Reporting to join our growing, fast-paced
corporate headquarters located in Chicago, IL. The ideal
candidate will possess a strong level of corporate
international financial reporting experience within the
insurance industry, Big 4 experience a plus.
consolidation and close process.
- Responsible for global monthly financial statement
ledger issues, research and develop accounting
- Review/process journal entries, troubleshoot general
position papers, and analyze balance sheet
procedures performed by third parties over RSG
- Support the year-end audits and additional
controls over financial reporting.
- Monitor and periodically report status of internal
internal controls process to gain efficiencies and
- Identify and implement a standardized and automated
drive department towards “best-in-class”.
with regular updates, as required.
- Ensure all processes are appropriately documented
practices to determine appropriate course of action.
- Exercise sound judgment with defined procedures and
- Provide financial leadership and guidance to finance
Education / Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in accounting and CPA
- Corporate international financial reporting
and/or MGU experience desirable).
- 5+ years insurance accounting experience (Wholesale
warehouses, consolidation tools, and data
- 3+ years of experience with a Big 4 firm preferred.
- Strong abilities with ledger packages, data
tight deadlines; excellent multi-task capabilities.
- Experience with acquisition integration.
- Strong financial leadership abilities to work within
work with a variety of styles.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, including ability to
including senior executives.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees,
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : Ryan Specialty Group
% of Travel Required : 0-10%