The Global Channel Programs Director designs, develops and executes revenue generating channel marketing and sales programs with Proofpoint’s channel partners worldwide. This role requires a successful track record and thorough understanding of channel marketing programs, especially those aimed at increasing channel sell-through. You will work very closely with the channel partners, the channel sales teams, and the marketing teams to support and accelerate all channel activities on a global basis.
You will be directly responsible for defining all channel programs, joint marketing programs, partner program launch activities, sales promotions, product marketing in partner channels, and the gl. You must have high energy and be able to multi-task and communicate exceedingly well.
- Develop, design, implement and measure channel programs at both the distributor and reseller levels across the globe.
- Manage team of Channel Account Managers and drive channel sales.
- Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners within new defined channels.
- Manage the launch process and documentation of revisions and additions to the partner program.
- Manage and monitor execution of all channel programs, working closely with partners as well as the marketing, sales, and business development teams.
- Evaluate program opportunities based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy.
- Design and implement measurements to quantify revenue generated from programs executed in the channel.
- Evaluate and measure current processes, and where necessary, establish more efficient and consistent ones.
- Review channel results
- Evangelize and champion channel mission, purpose, and needs internally.
- Direct channel marketing research to understand customer and partner needs.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience developing and deploying Channel Programs, both North America and global
- Strong understanding of Channel ecosystem – role of VARs, Consultants, Systems Integrators, and Distributors
- Knowledge of several or all of following software solution spaces: archive, eDiscovery, enterprise content management, email security, email, security.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts.
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including the sales organization, operations, and finance.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills required.
- Innovator with the ability to influence staff and management at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Global travel is required.
Proofpoint is a pioneering security-as-a-service provider that focuses on cloud-based solutions for threat protection, compliance, archiving...