This position is responsible high exposure and/or strategic customer escalations, customer service footprint expansion, and strategy on a worldwide basis.
- Manage all high profile customer service escalations worldwide
- Determine medium and long-term field services strategies for global expansion, gain executive-level approvals on plan, and be responsible for their successful implementation
- Manage technical and operational teams through strategic satisfaction, serviceability and defect issues
- Support Cray’s sales and distribution efforts for global customer services to include sales force training and promotion of direct sales calls, key client management and negotiation and marketing development and support
- Develop business partnerships with 3rd party companies to build a delivery team while maintaining quality and timeliness controls
Cray Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology related area required. Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience, with 5+ years as a leader in a professional services organization; experience in management of a worldwide organization is preferred
- Experience in: customer service, consulting, technology and operations risk management, profitability management, capital and budget planning, and financial modeling/review.
- Strong customer relationship skills both verbal and written skills
- Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently and at a high level in a very demanding environment
- Proven ability to establish strategic initiatives for large, high value client relationships
- Ability to prioritize and delegate in a resource constrained environment and re-prioritize resources rapidly
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to establish a clear and understandable vision for the Customer Services organization, get buy-in from others on that vision, and build the operational components to execute on that vision
- Relevant technical skills that ensure Cray is making appropriate decisions that balance short and long-term risks and opportunities in Professional Services
- A successful track record of building and managing a world-class team
- Proven experience as a valued contributor to the leadership team in strategically supporting a business through rapid growth and/or change
- Ability to work within a multi-office environment, with travel
Cray - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cray Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets and services high-performance computing (HPC) systems, commonly known as supercomputers....