The world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems is looking for an experienced individual to lead strategic planning and all company efforts to bring products to market. This senior role will oversee a team of campaign managers aligned by product line reporting to the VP of Marketing.
Description : This position is responsible for developing all marketing strategies for product launches, campaign initiatives, and in market product support covering all phases of the sales cycle. Develops and manages marketing mix tactics, from awareness through consideration and purchase for aligned products. The hired individual must plan, execute, manage and measure integrated marketing efforts on time and within budget. Partner closely with engineering to understand strategic objectives of assigned product area and then work with Marketing Services and Sales to design campaign plans to meet those objectives.
1. Lead team of Campaign Managers to develop plans to bring products to market with input from cross-functional team members. Consider markets, industries, target audiences, campaign types (up-sell, cross-sell, seed, etc.) to exceed goals.
2. Engage with sales and engineering teams to align marketing programs with strategies and business goals.
3. Drive business partner joint (co-op) marketing campaigns
4. Align digital, social media and content development programs with branding, positioning and sales strategy.
5. Coordinate completion of defined campaign activities by working with virtual team members on tactics such as advertising, direct/email marketing, virtual events, contests/promotions, SEO/SEM, mobile, creative/theme development, graphical production, call scripts, call campaigns, and more. Ensures tactical plans and other campaign documentation aligned with schedules and budgets and meet all established goals.
6. Manages budget for each campaign and ensures BU/solution is spending the appropriate amount in each area
7. Communicates plans and activities to key global offices. Recommends top performing assets and marketing tactics.
8. Manage reporting for all campaign tactics and assets, and monitor to ensure campaign success. Report on campaign metrics to key constituents globally. Gather pertinent information required for campaigns to make go/no-go decisions to move forward (partnering with executives and managers to deliver focused campaigns)
9. Implements marketing best practices and test new marketing technologies, methods and strategies for specific campaign product areas
10. Assess end-to-end business policies, processes, and practices and identify any issues or gaps that mitigate outstanding customer experiences.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Proven success leading a team to develop and deploy global integrated campaigns in a high technology setting
- Leadership skills, goal/results oriented and extreme organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage many projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly set expectations for the team and define goals and strategies
- Ability to see the bigger picture; assess if the current strategy is optimizing opportunities and decisively take action based on data
- Experienced in indirect sales channel environments
Skills and Education Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- Requires an additional 10+ years of experience working in marketing for a software, information technology, or other high technology company in a marketing leadership role
- Solid, recent demand generation experience: email, direct marketing, contact centers, data base/list management
- Experience managing acquisition, brand-focused, educational, and pipeline acceleration marketing programs across multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize efforts, and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness
- Strong and disciplined process improvement capabilities
- Demonstrates a flexible approach, perseverance and resilience to setbacks
- Strategic, critical thinker and pragmatic problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal communications and team building skills
- Self-Directed with a Sense of urgency and a passion for flawless execution
Crestron Electronics - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Crestron Electronics doesn't mind if its customers have control issues. The company provides hardware and software used to control and...