Director, Global Service Delivery Operations
Rimini Street delivers proven, exceptional value in third-party support for enterprise software. The innovative, ultra-responsive support program allows Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees and to receive premium services that are not part of standard vendor support.
Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, mid-market, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries depend on Rimini Street as their trusted, expert, independent provider of enterprise software support, so they can apply more of their IT budgets to strategic business initiatives.
The role of the Director Global Service Delivery Operations is to drive the operations vision and execution for the Rimini Street Service Delivery team to enable them to continue to provide exceptional remote-based support and development for mission-critical applications and appropriately scale for a huge number of new global clients.
The role will focus on the structural design of global support on a world-wide basis to achieve maximum responsiveness within all SLA’s, maximum gross margin profit, and excellent client satisfaction. Further, the role will oversee the definition of strategic delivery models like “follow the sun”, “sub-case routing and management”, ”diagnostic methodologies and procedures”, and “global skills redundancy.”
The Director Global Service Delivery Operations has responsibility for working closely with product line leadership to drive the delivery strategy for all Rimini Street supported product lines across functions including Support, Development, India Labs, and Tax, Legal and Regulatory. This role will define and execute strategic operational plans working as an integral member of the service delivery organization and with other functional areas outside of delivery including Sales, Marketing, Client Care and Success, IT, HR, etc. to ensure consistent and seamless execution of our award winning services.
The Director Global Service Delivery Operations will be viewed as a senior member of the Delivery organization and will be a trusted partner working closely with all groups in Service Delivery and also as a partner to other organizations within the company.
This is a hands-on, individual contributor role that will help drive how the company provides support services to our Clients. As it is a new role, over time additional resources could be added to the team as appropriate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the effort, with senior management, to define, evolve, and innovate the Rimini Street global service delivery strategy.
- Drive process, procedure, and systems scalability and consistency across all Service Delivery organizations, included but not limited to
- Organizational Structures
- Deployment Strategies
- Resource Planning
- Interaction Models (India Labs, CC&S, etc.)
- Geographic Models
- Support and Development Processes
- Career Planning
- Case & Performance Monitoring (KPIs) and Reporting
- Systems and Tools (including but not limited to Salesforce.com, xMatters, Survey Gizmo)
- Review internal and external best practices and implement across organizations.
- Work with internal leadership to define vision and direction.
- Work with the entire organization to implement vision and direction.
- Lead the Service Delivery Steering Committee.
- Be committed to excellence with “zero defect” philosophy and standards.
- Be committed to continuous improvement, ISO and other processes
- Assists SVP Global Operations & VP, Shared Service Operations with other operational tasks and projects as needed
- “Get things done!”
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience, preferably as a leader of a support organization.
- Extensive knowledge of software support and development strategies, tools, technologies, processes.
- Deep understanding and hands-on skills working with Salesforce.com.
- Built or implemented operations for off shore support operation (India preferable)
- Both broad and deep experience creating and implementing new processes, or improving existing processes that drive operational efficiencies in the software support and development areas.
- Proven ability to implement complex, cross-organizational strategic initiatives.
- Experience driving communication at an executive level across all functions and organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of software support and development strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of software support and development tools and technologies.
- Ability to work with and influence senior management defining strategy and vision .
- Ability to work with a broad range of operational roles to execute strategy and vision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with all groups within the Global Delivery organization.
- Quick and dynamic thinker, ability to be creative, resourceful and apply out of the box thinking to problem solving.
- Ability to identify internal risks that would impact our ability to support our Clients and develop mitigation strategies.
- Excellent SDLC and Project Management skills, including MS Project.
- Ability to build strong relationships and become a partner to all organizations within the company.
- Strong knowledge of internal applications used to support the delivery organization (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and lead a team with little direct authority
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- Outstanding leadership skills as well as the ability to build and maintain strong peer relationships, gaining trust and confidence from all levels within the organization
- Ability to “herd cats” is a must have.
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services, offering superior service and 50% cost savings