DIRECTOR, WEB AND MARKETING ANALYTICS / NEW YORK,NY
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: Director, Web and Marketing Analytics is a key position focusing on site and campaign analytics for our internet business. This position is in the Global Web & Customer Engagement department and will report to the VP, E-commerce
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Web and Marketing Analytics to:
- Measure, report, and analyze all key performance indicators across Coach’s digital properties
- Provide marketing and site usability recommendations based on data analysis
- Analyze marketing campaign attribution and the impact of site marketing initiatives on both online and offline customer behavior
- Analyze clickstream data and segment site visitors to uncover trends in visitor behavior
- Provide analytics support to cross-functional and global partners for all web analytics related requests
- Define business requirements for analytics tagging on the site. Partner with Project Management and IT to implement and validate new tags.
- Monitor industry best practices for web analytics and provide recommendations for new analytics platforms
- Manage and develop a team of analysts.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- 8-10+ years work experience in an analytical role
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience analyzing web or marketing metrics
- Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture SiteCatalyst & Discover a plus) and/or dating mining/statistics software (SAS a plus)
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with partners at all levels
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-MM Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 30+ days ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...