IAC is a leading media and Internet company focused in the core areas of search, applications, online dating, local and media. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's network of sites has over a billion total monthly visits in more than 30 countries and is the 7th largest network in the world. The company is headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City with business operations and satellite offices around the world. Find us online at www.iac.com.
Position: Director, Global Treasury Management Supervisor: SVP, Investor Relations & Treasurer
The Director, Global Treasury Management will oversee the strategic direction, implementation and operations of the Corporation’s domestic and international treasury functions. The position will work closely with IAC Businesses, Tax, Legal, Corporate Accounting and other functions within IAC and its subsidiaries in achieving these goals.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on the organization’s global cash
- Funding IAC Businesses as necessary (including working with Tax and related parties to optimally fund offshore acquisitions and growth)
- Investing cash and working with offshore entities to maximize investment returns
- Working with Corporate Accounting on the recording of such activity, including quarterly external reporting requirements
- Oversight of setting daily cash position
Operational Banking Relationship Management:
- Monitor credit and debt covenant compliance, including ratio calculations
- Working with FP&A in the preparation of rating agency presentations
- Oversight and execution of letters of credit and other support
- Tracking intercompany (I/C) cash movements, calculating I/C interest income/expense, and liaising with Tax and Corporate Accounting in these matters
Payments and Credit Card Processing:
- Primary point-of-contact for operational banking relationships
- Working with IAC Businesses on banking requirements, including RFPs and the implementation of services associated therewith
- Overseeing the administration of bank account services, systems and documentation
- Maintaining online access to bank accounts worldwide
- Tracking global operational banking fees and services
- Oversight of annual FBAR reporting requirements
Cash Forecasting/FX Management:
- Primary Corporate contact for payment processing providers (e.g., credit cards, electronic checks, etc.)
- Staying apprised of industry developments and coordinating / implementing best practices, new payment methods, etc throughout the organization.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage IAC’s position in the industry as a Merchant – lower costs, improve service, influence industry change
- Reviewing and consolidating cash position and forecasts of Corporate and Businesses worldwide and identifying hedging solutions
- Month interest rate forecasting.
- Minimum 10 years in corporate treasury management – with experience in:
- Domestic and international cash management
- Credit card processing (Retailing experience a plus)
- Debt / capital market including rating agencies (HY a plus)
- General cash accounting practices
- Negotiating with financial counterparties
- Global cash forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related study; Master’s in Business Administration is preferred
- Strong presentation, organization and project management skills, as we have a centralized treasury operation working closely with many areas of the Corporation
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BY CLICKING THE BELOW LINK:
IAC - 17 months ago
Ask and you shall receive, especially when it comes to the Internet. Ask.com (formerly Ask Jeeves) operates an online question-and-answer...