BAYADA Home Health Care |
is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of Director of our Medicare Certified Home Health office in Gaithersburg, Maryland. BAYADA has been a leading provider of home health care services since 1975. We have a special purpose – to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence and dignity. BAYADA Home Health Care provides skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic, and personal home health care services to clients in their homes.
As Director you will be responsible for the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our Directors are embodiments of The Bayada Way . In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Marketing and Business Development
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
The successful candidate must have prior health care management experience and knowledge of the Medicare regulations for home care. This position requires hard work, high energy and a strong personal desire to succeed.
With more than 250 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA is proud to offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth. Apply now for immediate consideration.
- A Bachelor Degree, RN or PT a plus
- 5 years proven, progressive health care management experience
- Supervisory experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Relationship building skills
Bayada - 21 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...