- This position will represent the ICT organization in management and direction of IT Field Service operations covering N. America with support to offshore operations in Costa Rica and India. Person will function in a leadership capacity to drive the strategic direction of technology, software, and assets associated with the End User Computing Environment. This includes desktops, laptops, monitors, virtual desktop infrastructure, and mobile computing devices such as iPad, Surface Devices, Tablet PCs, etc... Operational oversight includes financial management of operational and capital budgets, asset management, escalation management, and customer satisfaction relating to Field Services operations.
- This position will require a person adaptable to changes in the end user environment driven by new requirements and work models.
- This position requires ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment under pressure to ensure delivery of IT Services. Additional skills required include a working knowledge of ITIL, enterprise-class asset management tools, imaging technology and leading a dispersed work force of (3) management staff and 20+ employees supporting a heavily virtual workforce.
- This position will require travel and professional attire when visiting internal customers.
N. America, Costa Rica, and India
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Support initiatives of cost reduction and increased productivity through increased usage of technology, standardize processes & equipment and deployment of IT Best Practices.
- Maintain high awareness of current and emerging technology used to improve End User Computing Environment / Operations.
- Establish IT Metrics that are relevant to end user computing, reportable to key lines of business, and communicates the value of IT.
- Establish End User Computing Environment roadmap used to align resources, budget, and priorities in order to provide direct impact to end users.
- Perform job functions when accessing company infrastructure and data with the highest level of security.
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the support of end user computing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
- Must be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Time Management
- 3-5 years managing and directing remote workforce in Field Services environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in order to deal tactfully and effectively with internal/external contacts at all levels.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, self-motivated and ability to prioritize, coordinate work distribution and meet deadlines.
- Proven track record of building, developing and adjusting teams to meet current and future end users requirements.
- Ability to identify emerging technology and disruptive changes in order to develop appropriate response to minimize impact to end user computing environment.
- Good business acumen
- Able to travel up to 20%
Field of Interest Category:
Scheduled Work Hours:
Percent of Travel:
About BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and...