Director IT Finance - Pall Corporation, Port Washginton, NY
Pall is an international, Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company and an industry leader in the field of filtration, separation and purification. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has operations in every major country.
We currently have an opportunity for a Director of IT Finance at our Corporate Headquarters, based in Port Washington, NY. This positon will oversee all aspects of Finance support for IT to include the following:
Other aspects include:
- Provides financial guidance to identify opportunities for operational cost reductions and footprint rationalization, developing KPI’s to clearly communicate the effectiveness of IT; the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting, and capital strategy.
- Provides guidance and oversight to the site Senior IT team including month end results, budgeting and forecasting results, and developing leaders who partner with the business.
- Implements processes to ensure accuracy / comprehensive of spend across the IT organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and tracks IT productivity projects, working with Senior Leaders and project leaders to streamline IT processes, improve services, and reduce cost to serve.
- Vendor management & spend
- Capital project & labor tracking
- IT Productivity projects
- Enablement Project ROI
Work Experience Required: Minimum ten (10) years of diversified financial management and guidance to senior leadership in a technology, scientific, and/or manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge and ability related to strategic operational thinking
- Excellent working knowledge and approaches to analyzing project spend
- Significant P&L activity with a large technology, scientific, and/or manufacturing business
- Ability to prepare and communicate clear and compelling messages to senior leadership
- Strong analytical, financial, and reasoning abilities
- SAP proficiency
- Executive presence and excellent interpersonal, oral and written and communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive — also able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of SEC and SOX compliance
- Computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Pall's products is a plus
- Project management skills preferable
Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA is preferred.
Pall Corporation is committed to equal opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status or any other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...